AXC F 2152
Order number 2404267
PLCnext Control combines the reliability and security of the classic PLC world with the openness and flexibility of smart devices. The controller makes it possible now to implement automation projects without the limits of proprietary systems.
- PLC-typical real time performance and data consistency, also for high-level languages and model-based code
- Limitless adaption capability through quick, simple integration of open-source software, apps, and future technologies
- Intelligent networking through direct cloud connection and integration of current and future communication standards
- Quick application development: Several developers work independently in different programming languages
High-performance safety PLCs
RFC 4072 S
Order number 1051328
The first high-performance controller based on PLCnext Technology. It is also possible to use applications with the highest safety requirements in accordance with SIL 3 or PLe, respectively. Standard and safety programming in only one engineering tool thanks to PLCnext Engineer.
- Safety: Highest level of safety of machinery thanks to diversified CPUs. Support of up to 300 PROFIsafe nodes
- PLCnext Technology: Preferred programming languages and programming environments, open-source software, apps, Proficloud, and soon also PLCnext Store with real-time execution.
- Performance: Use of an Intel i5 Dual Core processor on ARM architecture enables one of the best performance capabilities on the market.
Easy introduction to automation with PLCnext Technology
PLCnext Technology starter kit
Order number 1046568
Do you want to try out the operation, handling, and performance of PLCnext Technology in a small-scale application first? Then simply order our pre-installed starter kit. Phoenix Contact provides you with a starter kit on the basis of PLCnext Control AXC F 2152 for your test application. Apart from the controller, you will receive the following components: voltage switch, digital input and output module, analog input and output module, potentiometers, switch module and power supply unit, patch cable, mains plug according to country and documentation.
When you order the starter kit, you additionally obtain exclusive, free access to Phoenix Contact PROFICLOUD for one year. In doing so, you can not only discover the open control platform, but also all the advantages of professional cloud solutions.
PLC add-on for PLCnext Control
AXC F XT ETH 1TX
Order number 2403115
The module provides an extra Ethernet interface with an additional MAC address for PLCnext Controls of the Axiocontrol series. For this purpose, the left side of the module is connected to a compatible PLC. Configuration takes place using PLCnext Engineer.
Adapter terminal for Inline I/Os
AXC F IL ADAPT
PLC add-on for the proven Inline I/O system. Thanks to the adapter terminal, PLCnext Control is now accessible to the broad portfolio of the extremely precise Inline I/O system as well as the Axioline F I/O system made up of modular blocks. This results in a wide variety of further options for automation and enables existing systems to be converted to the open PLCnext Technology controller platform.
- Inline I/O adapter terminal specifically developed for the PLCnext Controls of the Axiocontrol series
- A variety of functional I/Os creates options for flexible automation solutions
- Converting existing machines and systems to the new, open PLCnext Technology control platform